thelipstickdiaires

thelipstickdiaires

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Toni&Guy HairMeetWardrobe Blogger Event

Technically I am more of a Youtuber than a Blogger but thanks to my lovely friend Kelly (jellyminxthinks) I was invited to the HairMeetWardrobe Blogger Event.
I was never invited to anything (thanks Toni&Guy) so I was more than happy and excited to go.

Toni&Guy wanted us to have fun at this event and try out some new hair styles (from casulal to creative and classic to glamour). A hairstyle always is part of an outfit and so is the makeup. It was a fun night trying out new styles, makeup and clothes and therefore create a whole look.
Check out www.hairmeetwardrobe.com for more info or tweet @hair_wardrobe.

Toni&Guy

toni&guy hairmeetwardrobe


I ask for a wavy elegant hair style that would be easy to create at home. Watch the video below if you want to know how to do it.



Special thanks to Subrina who teached me loads of tips on how to achieve those elegant waves on a daily basis!

thelipstickdiaries before
Before (straight from work)









thelipstickdiaries after
After
The outfit to go with my hair was mainly from Monki (dress and jacket), the bag and belt were my own.
I wanted to create a casual yet elegant weekend kind of outfit I would wear. The lipstick was Rouge d'Armani in 400 and just had the most luxurious feel on the lips.

Thanks to Toni&Guy for inviting me! I had a blast as you can see :)

So long,

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment